My melody

Monday 9 May 2016

About me


My name is Nurul Asyiqin Ammaleeyna binti Samsuri. I am an undergraduate, majoring in English & Literature in IIUM. I specifically major in Linguistics. I am currently in my 3rd year of studies and will be graduating in August this year, in sha Allah. I am 21 years old and is a highly spirited individual; eager in learning and living life to the fullest. I have traveled to some parts of the world (Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, UK, and Australia); genuinely interested in understanding more about the cultures around me :)

I like traveling, reading novels (not the sappy kinds, mind you), and I like to shop till I drop! I am also a confident, free-spirited individual looking forward to the finer things in life. I have a very optimistic view into life and I always appreciate what life has given me so far, because the way to succeed is by learning from your past mistakes and never looking back at your failed moments.

The way to be truly happy and successful in your life is to simply move forward and appreciate the little things that you would normally take for granted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment