My melody

Monday 9 May 2016

My education and career objectives


I am highly ambitious, passionate, and optimistic in nature; therefore it is safe to say that I am very focused on achieving all of my dreams and objectives in life.
 
A proficient, confident, and organized individual looking for an entry level job opportunity as an executive assistant. I am able to work and manage myself in a fast-paced office environment; I can meet tight deadlines on many tasks or projects; unsupervised and is able to use my own creative initiatives to get things done the way they should. I have a lively personality and a positive and optimistic approach to everything around me. I am now looking for any suitable positions that would offer chances for my career development and self-improvement.

Here in IIUM, I am currently majoring in Linguistics; Bachelor of Human Sciences (English Language and Literature). I am expected to graduate around August 2016, this shall be my 3rd year of studies and also my final year as an undergraduate in IIUM. I love to be able to do a degree in the  English language because I have always felt that I have so much potential in this area of study and now that I am here, why not I try to expand my abilities further? I specifically chose this major because though I am creative and innovative, I also find that I am highly technical in nature too; I strive to look for the finer things that detail our lives and what are the mechanics involved in such processes, especially in the world of the English language.

In sha Allah, soon after I graduate, I intend to become a teacher specializing in English language or working as a HR Personnel in one of the biggest firms in the country so that I could realize my potential as an individual and also a fluent speaker of the language.





No comments:

Post a Comment