My melody

Monday 9 May 2016

Welcome!

 
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! This is my personal, and sometimes work-related blog. I share my thoughts, ambitions, and opinions here all the time. Do come and visit my blog should you have the chance :D

My name is Nurul Asyiqin Ammaleeyna bt Samsuri, currently into my 3rd and final year of studies in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). I am highly passionate about my doing a degree on the English Language; particularly doing a major in Linguistics, for it has been a passion of mine for quite some time.

I have dedicated this section of the blog as my E-portfolio. Here, in my About me section, you will get to know and understand a little more about who I am whereas, in My education & career objectives, you will see me as a creative and professional individual.

I have also included some sample video, CV, and cover letter at each different post of this blog for everyone to see and make comments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment