My melody

Monday 9 May 2016

Sample video on how to answer some tough interview questions


These are the few examples of types of questions that would be asked of you during an interview. I have uploaded a video of me answering these tough and most commonly asked questions during any interview sessions in order to give some picture of how interviews would be or feel like. I have also uploaded this video on my Facebook account. Feel free to visit it anytime you want to :D

This is the link to my Facebook account -> https://www.facebook.com/syiqin.ammaleeyna
           


I have also taken the liberty to include several other interview questions that might be asked instead of the ones that I have prepared in the video. I hope that this post would help you and everyone else ace their interview sessions with great ease :D


This is the dress etiquette that one should follow before going to any job interview; one should never dress shabbily because it might literally cause you not getting the job that you have applied for.


This is a useful tip to increase your chance of acing your interview session and of being hired.


No comments:

Post a Comment